We are delighted to announce the 2nd Edition of the CrateDB workshop! Don’t miss the opportunity to get a hands-on learning experience on the fundamental concepts of CratteDB.
The workshop is divided into 5 independent modules, which can be attended based on your interest and experience.
October 10 (Basic level)
- Module 1: Introduction to CrateDB and its Architecture 2:00–2:20 pm
- Module 2: Installing and Configuring CrateDB 2:30–2:50 pm
- Module 3: Inserting and Querying Data 3:00–3:50 pm
October 11 (Advanced level)
- Module 4: Modeling Data in CrateDB 2:00–2:50 pm
- Module 5: Query Planning and Optimizations 3:00–3:50 pm
What you will learn
- The fundamentals of CrateDB architecture and its SQL and NoSQL capabilities
- How to install and set up your CrateDB instance
- Inserting and querying data in CrateDB
- How to find a perfect sharding and partitioning strategy
- Advanced data analysis: joins, aggregations, window functions, and full-text search
- Understanding the query planner and how to get the best performance for your use case.
The event is free to attend!
The registration: CrateDB Workshop
See you there!